Front Stock Disc Brakes (Delco Caliper). Rear GM Metric (D154) Caliper Disc Brake Conversion Kit. Rear Wilwood Disc Brake Conversion Kit - 1.75 4 piston diameter or larger. Front B-Body Disc Brake Conversion Kit (D52 Caliper).
1.03 Bore Manual Brake Applications. Rear TBM/Strange/Aerospace Disc Brake Conversion Kit. 1.125 Bore Master Cylinder Applications. Rear all disc brake conversion kit setups. This manual brake conversion kits comes with.
· 6061-T6 ALUMINUM adapter plate w/ integrated pushrod retention cup. · Matching Rubber Firewall Gasket - Keeps the engine bay sealed from the car's interior.
· Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware - NO rusty bolts or nuts. · Adjustable Pushrod Assembly - Engineered to work with and function correctly with your vehicle.
· Master cylinder with the bore size listed in the ad. · Brake Line Adapter - For ease of installing stock brake lines to the master cylinder supplied in the kit. · Detailed (5 Page) Installation Manual. · 6 to 1 Pedal Ratio - Creates less effort by the driver to stop the car and multiplies the fluid pressure in the system. No other manual brake conversion kit can match this.
· Dual Bolt Patter on the Adapter Plate - Use GM, Ford, or MOPAR master cylinders. No other manual brake conversion kit can do this. · Better pedal modulation for consistent braking - No low engine vacuum issues to worry about.
The adapter plate is CNC machined by a water jet from rigid 1/8 thick aluminum with dimensions that covers up the hole in the firewall after you remove the power booster. This modification will clean up your firewall by getting rid of the big, bulky power booster. Racers do this swap when their engine does not make enough vacuum to operate the power booster, to shed a few pounds to make their car lighter, or to clean up the engine bay. The pro-touring fans use manual brakes to get a better "feel" of their brakes when heading into a corner at a high rate of speed. The adapter plate can also be polished up to a mirror finish if needed.
· Higher Pedal Ratio = Less Leg Effort = Increased Braking Performance. · Smaller Bore Master Cylinder = Higher Fluid Pressure = Increased Braking Performance.
· Kit comes with a gasket matched to the adapter plate to seal the passenger compartment from the engine bay. The other kits do not offer a gasket in their kits.
· Kit comes with a dual bolt pattern to run different master cylinders from GM, Ford, and MOPAR. The other manual brakes kits do not have this feature. · Kit comes with the correct size master cylinder that is matched to the size of the front and rear brakes. The other manual brake kits offer a larger bore master cylinder which generates less brake line pressure. Parts to Enhance Your Manual Brakes.· New Rubber or Stainless-Steel Flexible Brakes Lines (front and rear) - Old rubber lines will "balloon" causing loss of pressure within the braking system. I will be happy to answer any of your questions.